How To Cook Turkey Necks
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Necks.
-4 Turkey Necks
-4 tablespoons of olive oil
-1/4 cup of diced onion
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon of thyme
-1/2 cup of chicken broth
-1 teaspoon of oregano
-1/4 cup of white wine
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large roasting pan, add the olive oil and spread evenly.
3. Place the turkey necks in the roasting pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the onion, garlic, thyme, oregano, and chicken broth.
5. Pour the mixture over the turkey necks and spread the vegetables evenly.
6. Drizzle the white wine over the turkey necks.
7. Cover the roasting pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes until the turkey necks are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
9. Serve the turkey necks warm with your favorite sides. Enjoy!