How To Cook Turkey Tenderloin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Tenderloin.
1 ½ pounds turkey tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon onion powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pat turkey tenderloins dry with paper towels and place them on a large plate.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the turkey tenderloins and rub it in with your hands.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme, dried oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the turkey tenderloins and rub it in with your hands.
6. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
7. Let the turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.