How To Cook Steak Medium Rare On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak Medium Rare On Stove.
– 2 steaks (your preferred cut of steak, such as rib-eye, T-bone, or sirloin)
– 2 tablespoons of oil (olive oil, avocado oil, or melted butter work great)
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a pan on the stove over medium-high heat.
2. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel. Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Add the oil to the preheated pan.
4. Place the steaks in the pan.
5. Cook the steaks for 3 minutes on each side.
6. Flip the steaks and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
7. Insert an instant-read thermometer into the side of the steak.
8. Remove the steak from the pan when the internal temperature is 130°F (54°C).
9. Allow the steak to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
– Make sure the pan is hot before adding the steaks.
– Use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak.
– Let the steak rest before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.