How To Cook Steak In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak In Crock Pot.
1-2 lbs of steak (any cut will do)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup beef broth or stock
Optional: 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
1. Begin by seasoning the steak with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the steak and cook for about two minutes per side, or until the steak is nicely browned.
4. Transfer the steak to the crock pot.
5. Pour the beef broth, or stock, into the crock pot.
6. If desired, add the Worcestershire sauce.
7. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
8. Once the steak is tender and cooked through, remove it from the crock pot and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
-If you want to add more flavor to the steak, try adding some diced onions, garlic, or your favorite herbs and spices.
-If the steak is not cooked to your liking after 8-10 hours, you can cook it for an additional hour or two.
-For a thicker sauce, you can whisk together 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of cold water and add it to the sauce before serving.