How To Cook Steak In Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak In Grill.
1 pound steak of your choice
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (about 400-450°F).
2. Rub the steak with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place the steak on the preheated grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, flipping only once.
4. For medium-rare doneness, the steak should have an internal temperature of 130°F. For medium doneness, the steak should have an internal temperature of 140°F.
5. Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
1. Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak.
2. Avoid using a fork to turn the steak while it’s cooking, as this can cause the juices to escape.
3. Letting the steak rest after it’s cooked will help lock in the juices and make it more tender.