How To Cook Shoulder Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shoulder Steak.
– 1 shoulder steak
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt, pepper, and other desired seasonings
Preparing the Steak:
1. Take the shoulder steak out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature.
2. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
3. Rub the steak with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and other desired seasonings.
4. Place the steak in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the steak halfway through.
Finishing the Steak:
1. Remove the steak from the oven and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached.
4. Slice the steak and serve with desired accompaniments. Enjoy!