How To Cook Shaved Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shaved Steak.
1 pound of shaved steak
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add the olive oil and then add the shaved steak.
3. Cook the steak for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Cook the steak for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the steak is cooked through.
6. Serve the steak with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!