How To Cook Ribeye Steak On The Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribeye Steak On The Stovetop.
1 ribeye steak, 1-2 inches thick
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter
1. Start by seasoning the steak liberally with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat for about two minutes.
3. Add the butter to the hot skillet and allow it to melt.
4. Place the steak onto the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the steak and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook the steak for 5 minutes, flipping the steak every minute.
7. Once the steak has cooked to the desired doneness, remove it from the skillet and let it rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
-Always use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak.
-If you want a more flavorful steak, try adding some minced garlic and herbs to the melted butter before adding the steak.
-If you’re cooking a larger steak, you may need to increase the cooking time.