How To Cook Prime Rib Steak In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Prime Rib Steak In The Oven.
• 1 (3-4 pound) prime rib steak
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Rub the steak with olive oil and seasonings.
3. Place steak on a roasting rack in a roasting pan.
4. Roast the steak for 15 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
5. Roast the steak for an additional 20-25 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
6. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Slice the steak and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!