How To Cook Prime Rib Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Prime Rib Steak.
– 4-5 lbs. prime rib roast
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F.
2. Take the prime rib out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Generously rub the mixture all over the surface of the prime rib.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the prime rib and sear it on both sides until it is browned.
5. Transfer the prime rib to a roasting pan. Add the butter to the top of the prime rib and place it in the oven.
6. Roast the prime rib for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350°F and continue roasting for another 45 minutes.
7. Take the prime rib out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the prime rib with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!