How To Cook Flank Steak In An Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Flank Steak In An Oven.
How to Cook Flank Steak in an Oven
Flank steak is a flavorful and tender cut of beef that is best cooked quickly over high heat. But if you don’t have access to a grill, you can still make a delicious flank steak in the oven. Here’s how to do it.
-1 flank steak (1-2 lbs)
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-Salt and pepper
-Optional: herbs, garlic, and other seasonings
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Place the flank steak on a cutting board and pat it dry with a paper towel. Drizzle the steak with the olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. You can also add other herbs and seasonings of your choice, like garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
3. Place the steak on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the steak reaches 145°F.
4. When the steak is finished cooking, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. This will help the steak retain its juices and make it easier to cut.
5. Slice the steak against the grain into thin strips and serve.
-Make sure to season the steak well for maximum flavor.
-If you want a more well-done steak, bake it for an additional 5 minutes.
-For a char-grilled flavor, finish the steak off under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.