How To Cook Flank Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Flank Steak.
1 flank steak (2-3 pounds, depending on the size of your family)
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rub the flank steak with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Place the steak in a roasting pan and cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. To serve, slice the steak against the grain into thin strips.
1. Flank steak can be served with a variety of side dishes, such as mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a salad.
2. If you prefer your steak medium-rare, reduce the cooking time to 15 minutes.
3. To ensure maximum flavor, marinate the steak in olive oil, garlic, and herbs for a few hours before cooking.