How To Cook Flank Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Flank Steak In Oven.
1 flank steak (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Brush the flank steak with olive oil.
3. Generously season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak on a roasting pan or baking sheet, and cook in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
5. Remove the steak from the oven and place it on a cutting board. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
6. Serve and enjoy!