How To Cook Cubed Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cubed Steak.
– 4 cubed steaks
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1/4 cup of beef broth
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the cubed steaks on a cutting board and season them with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the cubed steaks to the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
4. Remove the cubed steaks from the skillet and place them in a baking dish.
5. Add the butter to the skillet and stir to combine. Once the butter has melted, add the beef broth and stir to combine.
6. Pour the beef broth mixture over the cubed steaks in the baking dish.
7. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cubed steaks are cooked through.
8. Remove the cubed steaks from the oven and serve. Enjoy!