How To Cook Deer Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Deer Steak.
How to Cook Deer Steak
Deer steak is a delicious and hearty meal that is perfect for a special occasion or a casual family dinner. With a few simple ingredients and steps, you can make a delicious deer steak that will have everyone coming back for more. Here’s how to do it.
– Deer steak (1-2 steaks depending on how many people you’re serving)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Begin by seasoning the deer steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the deer steaks to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the steaks reach an internal temperature of 145°F and are cooked to your desired doneness.
4. Remove the steaks from the pan and set aside on a plate while you prepare the sauce.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter to the pan. Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the red wine (if using) and cook for an additional minute.
7. Return the steaks to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, to coat them in the sauce.
8. Remove the steaks from the pan and serve with the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!