How To Cook A Steak In The Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In The Air Fryer.
– 1 steak (1-2 inches thick)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Other seasonings (optional)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (204°C).
2. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and brush with olive oil.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper (and any other seasonings you’d like).
4. Place the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes.
5. Flip the steak and cook for another 8-10 minutes, or until it reaches your desired doneness.
6. Let the steak rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips and Tricks
– Use a meat thermometer to ensure the steak is cooked to the right temperature.
– For a crispy crust, add a tablespoon of butter to the steak while it’s cooking.
– Try different seasonings, like garlic powder, smoked paprika, or rosemary, to customize the flavor.