How To Cook A Steak In The Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In The Crock Pot.
1-2 pound steak of your choice
1 cup beef broth
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons onion powder
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Place the steak in the crock pot.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the beef broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground pepper.
3. Pour the mixture over the steak and cover the crock pot.
4. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours, until the steak is fully cooked and tender.
5. Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the crock pot and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
6. Slice the steak against the grain and serve. Enjoy!