How To Cook A Ribeye Steak In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ribeye Steak In The Oven.
-1 ribeye steak
-1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the oil to the skillet and place the steak in the skillet.
5. Cook the steak on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until it is lightly browned.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Remove the steak from the oven and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!