How To Cook A Chuck Tender Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Chuck Tender Steak.
1 Chuck Tender Steak
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the steak on a cutting board and pat it dry with a paper towel. Rub the steak on both sides with the olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the steak generously with the salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak in a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
• Make sure to use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak before serving. The steak should be at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit when done.
• If the steak is still tough after baking, cover the baking dish with foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.