How To Cook T Bone Steaks
All you need to know about: How To Cook T Bone Steaks.
2 (1-inch-thick) T-bone steaks
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Take your steaks out of the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to high heat.
3. Rub the steaks with olive oil on both sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the steaks on the hot grill.
5. Grill on each side for 3 minutes.
6. Flip and grill for another 2 minutes.
7. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for another 3 minutes on each side, or until the steaks reach your desired level of doneness.
8. Transfer the steaks to a plate and top with butter.
9. Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!