How To Cook T Bone Steak On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook T Bone Steak On Stove.
1 T-bone steak
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add the olive oil to the pan.
3. Place the T-bone steak in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Once the steak is cooked to your desired doneness, add the butter to the pan.
5. As the butter melts, baste the steak with the butter and olive oil mixture.
6. Flip the steak over and baste the other side.
7. Allow the steak to cook for another 1-2 minutes until it is cooked to your desired doneness.
8. Remove the steak from the pan and season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve the T-bone steak with your favorite sides. Enjoy!