How To Cook Ribeye Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribeye Roast.
1 ribeye roast, about 3 pounds
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons of your favorite steak seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rub the roast with the olive oil and steak seasoning all over.
3. Place the roast in a roasting pan or roasting dish.
4. Cook in the oven for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 135°F (for medium rare) or 145°F (for medium).
5. Take the roast out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Slice the roast into thick slices and serve.
1. If you prefer a more well-done roast, increase the oven temperature to 375°F and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
2. You can also cook the roast on the stovetop. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and roast, and sear it on all sides until golden brown. Transfer the roast to a Dutch oven or oven-safe pot, pour in 1 cup of beef broth, and cook in the oven at 350°F for an hour.
3. For a flavorful side dish, try roasting potatoes and vegetables in the same pan as the roast. Toss them with olive oil, salt, and pepper and cook for an additional 30 minutes.