What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Brown Rice On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brown Rice On Stove.
1 cup of brown rice
2 cups of water
1. Measure out 1 cup of brown rice and place in a pot
2. Add 2 cups of water to the pot
3. Place the pot on the stove on high heat and bring to a boil
4. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the pot with a lid
5. Simmer for 20 minutes
6. Once 20 minutes have passed, turn off the heat and let the rice sit for 10 minutes
7. After 10 minutes, remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork
8. Serve and enjoy!