How To Cook Brown Rice In Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brown Rice In Rice Cooker.
1 cup brown rice
1 ¼ cups water
1. Place the brown rice and water into your rice cooker.
2. Secure the lid, and turn the cooker “on.” The cooker will switch to “warm” when the rice is done.
3. Let the rice sit in the cooker for 10 minutes after it has finished cooking.
4. Fluff the rice with a fork to separate the grains, and serve.
– You can add a pinch of salt or butter to the rice before cooking, if desired.
– If you want your rice to be chewier, reduce the water to 1 cup.
– For softer rice, increase the water to 1 ½ cups.
– Different types of rice cook differently, so you may need to adjust the water level according to the directions on the package.
– If your rice cooker has the option, use the “brown rice” setting to cook brown rice.
– Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice, so it’s best to plan ahead if you’re making it for dinner.