How To Cook Brown Rice In A Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brown Rice In A Rice Cooker.
Ingredients and Equipment:
For this recipe, you will need a rice cooker, 1 cup of brown rice, and 2 cups of water.
1. Place the brown rice into the inner pot of your rice cooker.
2. Fill the inner pot with the 2 cups of water.
3. Put the inner pot into the rice cooker, and close the lid.
4. Select the “brown rice” setting on your rice cooker, or press the “cook” button.
5. The rice cooker will turn off automatically when the brown rice is finished cooking.
6. Let the brown rice sit for 5 minutes before removing the lid.
7. Serve the cooked brown rice with your favorite vegan meal.
– When cooking brown rice in a rice cooker, use a 1:2 ratio of brown rice to water.
– Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice.
– If you want to add flavor to your brown rice, you can add a teaspoon of oil to the water before cooking.
– Make sure to fluff the brown rice before serving.