How To Cook Brown Rice In Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brown Rice In Cooker.
• 1 cup of brown rice
• 2 cups of water
• 1 tablespoon of oil (optional)
1. Measure out 1 cup of brown rice and add it to the rice cooker.
2. Measure out 2 cups of water and add it to the rice cooker.
3. (Optional) Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the rice cooker.
4. Place the lid on the rice cooker and turn it on.
5. Depending on the type of rice cooker, it generally takes about 30 minutes to cook brown rice.
6. Once the rice cooker has finished cooking the rice, open the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
7. Serve and enjoy!
• Make sure to rinse the brown rice with cold water before cooking to get rid of any extra starch.
• Add some vegetables, herbs, or spices to the rice to give it some flavor.
• If you find that the rice is not cooked through, add a little extra water and cook for a few minutes longer.