How To Cook Basmati Rice In Aroma Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Basmati Rice In Aroma Rice Cooker.
– 2 cups basmati rice
– 2 ½ cups water
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Rinse the basmati rice in a large bowl of cold water. Drain the water after a few minutes and repeat this process two more times.
2. Add the rinsed rice to the Aroma Rice Cooker along with the water, olive oil, salt and garlic powder.
3. Close the lid and press the “cook” button.
4. Allow the rice to cook for 15 minutes or until it is cooked to your desired texture.
5. When the rice is finished cooking, open the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
Basmati rice is a delicious side dish to any meal. Serve it with your favorite curry, stir fry or grilled fish. You can also add cooked vegetables, herbs or spices to the cooked rice for extra flavor.