How To Cook Basmati Rice In Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Basmati Rice In Rice Cooker.
1 cup basmati rice
1 1/2 cups water
Pinch of salt (optional)
1. Place the basmati rice, water and salt (if desired) in the rice cooker.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Close the lid and press the “Cook” button on the rice cooker.
4. Allow the rice to cook for 12-15 minutes.
5. When the rice is finished cooking, open the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
6. Serve with your favorite curry or stew.
– For best results, rinse the basmati rice in a sieve before adding it to the rice cooker. This will help remove any excess starch and give you fluffy, light basmati rice.
– To make your rice even more flavorful, you can add a few tablespoons of olive oil, butter or ghee to the rice before cooking.
– If you want to make a larger batch of rice, simply double or triple the ingredients. Most rice cookers have a maximum capacity of 10-12 cups of uncooked rice.