How To Cook Potatoes In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoes In The Oven.
– 4-6 medium-sized potatoes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes to remove any dirt or debris.
3. Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. Place the potato cubes on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
5. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!