How To Cook Potatoes On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoes On Stove.
– 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the potatoes to the skillet and spread them out evenly.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender and golden.
4. Add the garlic and stir to combine.
5. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve hot. Enjoy!