How To Cook Potatoes In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoes In The Microwave.
4 medium-sized potatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by scrubbing the potatoes with a vegetable brush to get rid of any dirt and debris.
2. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place them in a microwavable dish.
3. Add enough water to the dish to cover the potatoes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and pierce the top with a fork.
6. Place the dish in the microwave and cook on high for 10 minutes.
7. Check the potatoes after 10 minutes. If they are not cooked through, cook in 2-3 minute intervals until they are tender.
8. Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from the microwave and let cool.
9. Serve the potatoes with your favorite toppings and enjoy!