How To Cook Potatoe
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoe.
– 4-5 potatoes
– Salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste
– Oil for frying
– Butter or margarine (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse the potatoes and scrub them clean with a brush.
3. Cut the potatoes into cubes or slices, depending on how you want them to be cooked.
4. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil.
5. Add salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste.
6. Toss the potatoes to coat evenly with oil and seasonings.
7. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown.
9. For extra crispiness, heat a few tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
10. Add the potatoes to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until golden brown and crispy.
11. Remove from heat and add butter or margarine, if desired.
12. Serve hot. Enjoy!