How To Cook Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoes.
The Basics of Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are a classic side dish that can be enjoyed on their own or served with a variety of toppings. Baked potatoes are easy to make and require only a few basic ingredients. Here is a simple recipe for making delicious and fluffy baked potatoes.
Ingredients and Supplies
– 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, or garlic
– Baking sheet
– Aluminum foil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and dry the potatoes. Prick each potato with a fork several times. This will allow steam to escape while the potatoes are baking.
3. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add any herbs, if desired.
4. Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven.
5. Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes to an hour, or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
6. Serve with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!