What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Potato In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potato In Microwave.
1 large potato
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the potato thoroughly with a brush to remove any dirt.
2. Pierce the potato with a fork several times. This will allow the steam to escape while it cooks.
3. Place the potato on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Flip the potato over and microwave for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Test the potato for doneness. If it is not done, microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes.
6. Remove the potato from the microwave and slice it open.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.