What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Fingerling Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fingerling Potatoes.
– 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
5. Serve hot. Enjoy!