How To Cook A Baked Potatoe
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Baked Potatoe.
1 large baking potato
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives, spices
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Scrub the potato and pierce the skin with a fork several times.
3. Rub the olive oil all over the skin of the potato and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the potato on a baking sheet and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the potato is soft when squeezed.
5. Cut the potato in half, add butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, or other toppings as desired, and enjoy.