How To Cook A Baked Potato In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Baked Potato In The Oven.
Instructions for How To Cook A Baked Potato In The Oven
Baked potatoes are a delicious and satisfying side dish that can be prepared in many different ways. Oven-baked potatoes are an easy and convenient way to make a delicious meal or side dish. Here is a simple recipe for oven-baked potatoes that you can use to make a delicious and nutritious meal.
You will need the following ingredients to make oven-baked potatoes:
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Optional: butter and/or sour cream
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Rinse the potatoes and pat them dry with a clean kitchen towel.
3. Prick each potato several times with a fork.
4. Rub the potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
6. Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut each potato in half and top with butter and/or sour cream, if desired.
Enjoy your oven-baked potatoes!