How To Cook Shoulder Of Pork In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shoulder Of Pork In Oven.
• 2.5kg shoulder of pork
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
• 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
• 2 tablespoons of garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
• 2 tablespoons of sea salt
• 2 teaspoons of black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Place the shoulder of pork in a roasting pan.
3. Rub the vegetable oil all over the pork.
4. In a small bowl mix together the rosemary, thyme, garlic, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
5. Rub the herb and spice mixture onto the pork.
6. Place the pork in the preheated oven and roast for 2-3 hours, or until the pork is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
7. Let the pork rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Serve the roasted shoulder of pork with your favorite sides. Enjoy!