How To Cook Porkchops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Porkchops.
– 4 pork chops
– Salt & pepper
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil.
3. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Place the flour in a shallow dish and dredge the pork chops in the flour, shaking off any excess.
5. Once the skillet is hot, add the pork chops and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
6. Place the pork chops on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
7. Allow the pork chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!