How To Cook Pork Tenderloin On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Tenderloin On The Grill.
1 pork tenderloin
Your favorite marinade or dry rub
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
1. Prepare the pork tenderloin by removing any fat or sinew and patting it dry.
2. If using a marinade, cover the pork in it and allow it to sit for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat your grill to high heat.
4. Rub the tenderloin with the cooking oil.
5. Place the tenderloin on the preheated grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145F.
6. Remove the pork from the grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.