How To Cook Porkbutt
All you need to know about: How To Cook Porkbutt.
You’ll need the following ingredients to make porkbutt:
- 1 pork butt roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite seasonings
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the pork butt roast in a baking dish and rub it with the olive oil and your favorite seasonings.
3. Add the chicken stock, white wine, and apple cider vinegar to the baking dish, making sure to cover the pork butt roast with the liquid.
4. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven.
5. Bake for 2-3 hours, or until the pork butt roast is fork tender.
6. Remove the pork butt roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
7. Slice the pork butt roast and serve. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
For extra flavor, try adding fresh herbs and spices to the liquid before baking. You can also try different types of liquid, such as beer or orange juice, to enhance the flavor.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also try smoking the pork butt in a smoker or on a charcoal grill. Just make sure to keep an eye on the temperature and use a thermometer to ensure the pork is cooked to the proper temperature.