How To Cook Pork Tenderloin On Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Tenderloin On Stovetop.
– 2 pork tenderloin
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of ground sage
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Drizzle the olive oil into the skillet and swirl it around to coat it evenly.
3. Sprinkle the garlic powder, sage, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme, and onion powder over the pork tenderloins. Rub the seasoning into the meat evenly on both sides.
4. Place the pork tenderloins in the hot skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and browned on the outside.
5. Remove the pork tenderloins from the skillet and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!