How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven.
2 pork tenderloins, each about 1 lb.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place pork tenderloins in a baking dish. Drizzle with the olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, black pepper, rosemary and thyme. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the pork tenderloins, making sure to coat both sides.
4. Roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Increase oven temperature to 400°F and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!