How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Foil
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Oven With Foil.
• 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 2 teaspoons sea salt
• 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano, basil, sea salt, rosemary, thyme, parsley and garlic.
4. Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin.
5. Place the pork tenderloin on the baking sheet and cover with foil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees F.
8. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.