How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Tenderloin In Crock Pot.
– 2-3 lb pork tenderloin
– 1/2 cup soy sauce
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic, ginger, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
2. Place pork tenderloin in the slow cooker and pour the marinade over the pork.
3. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours, or until the pork is cooked through and tender.
4. Once cooked, remove the pork from the slow cooker and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Serve the pork with your favorite sides and enjoy!