How To Cook Pork Sausage
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Sausage.
– Pork sausages
– Olive oil
– Garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place sausages on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle sausages with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
4. Rub the seasonings into the sausages.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Variations
– For extra flavor, you can add other spices such as cumin, oregano, or rosemary.
– If you don’t have any spices, you can use a store bought sausage seasoning blend.
– You can also sauté the sausages in a skillet with a bit of oil over medium heat.
– For a smoky flavor, you can add a few drops of liquid smoke.
– You can also grill the sausages on an outdoor grill.
– You can also add vegetables to the baking sheet and cook everything together.