What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Pork Roast In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Roast In The Oven.
2-3 pound pork loin roast
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic salt, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and thyme.
3. Rub the pork roast with the olive oil, then coat it with the spice mixture.
4. Place the pork roast in a roasting pan and put it in the oven.
5. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
6. Remove the pork roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!