How To Cook Boneless Pork Chop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Pork Chop.
– 2 boneless pork chops
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Rub the seasoning mixture onto both sides of the pork chops.
4. Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side or until the pork chops have a golden brown color.
6. Transfer the skillet with the pork chops to the preheated oven.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!