What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Boneless Pork Chops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Pork Chops.
– 4 boneless pork chops
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season pork chops with garlic, oregano, paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Place pork chops in the hot skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
5. Transfer pork chops to a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
6. Serve hot.