How To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin.
– 1 boneless pork loin
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Pat the pork loin dry with a paper towel. Rub olive oil all over the pork loin.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the seasoning blend all over the pork loin.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter to the skillet and melt. Once the butter has melted, place the pork loin in the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the pork loin has browned on all sides.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the pork loin has an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
6. Remove from the oven and let pork loin rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!